Saturday, 11 July 2015

Helpful secrets to know if you're being lied to

Now, let's be fair, everybody lies. I can't believe that there isn't at least one person who hasn't told for once a life. Just once. Lying is also good sometimes, but only sometimes.
No, kids! It's not okay to lie! Always tell the truth! Except the when a bully asks for your money...then you should tell him that you don't have money.


Helpful secrets to know if you're being lied to

When I was a little boy I was always bullied and asked for my money and I used to put them in my socks...or underwear...
I also used to lie to my parents when they asked me about money and if I've done something bad. I don't say that I am proud of that, but it was pretty healthy, though.
Now, I avoid to lie and, in fact, I can recall the last time I lied...I think it was a far time behind...oh yeah! I remember! I lied to my girlfriend about cheating on her.
Anyway, for all of you liars out there, beware of the strategies!


Body language lying chart

2 comments :

  1. Hello,thank you for sharing the information on lying & learning about lying is very fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,thank you for sharing the information on lying & learning about lying is very fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Tell your impressions about this article.