Sunday, 14 June 2015

Focus on these 3 simple rules and you'll have the body of your dreams

You look everyday at those ripped and toned movies stars or at many people that are physically fit and you are saying to yourself: "Man...wish I had their body!". Tell me if I'm wrong till now?! Maybe for some of you I am, cause you maybe have the body of your dreams body of your dreams, but I am sure that many of you fully agree.


Focus on these 3 simple rules and you'll have the body of your dreams

Well, it's not impossible to have the body of your dreams. I was in your place! Look here!!!

Focus on these 3 simple rules and you'll have the body of your dreams

I was also dreaming, admiring movie stars , celebrities, models and how I wished I had had their bodies. But I succeeded! The key is to follow your dreams, be consistent and to never back down...and other 3 important rules!

1. Eat the real deal

Seriously now! Stop eating processed s**t! Eat real whole high quality food. Cut off on fast-food, ham, chips, snacks, canned prepared food or anything that has a toilet paper size-long ingredient list and label.
Buy whole ingredients and prepare them yourself. Learn to cook and focus more on DIY and Homemade!

2. Heave 5 descending meals

Make a personalised meal time routine. You don't have to eat exactly at every 3 hours. I, for example, eat at every 2-4 hours, but I never let more than 4 hours to pass. The secret lies in insulin production control and to keep your insulin levels at a mid-level state. It's not okay to let it peek, cause you will f**k your pancreas and form diabetes.
Also, it is essential that you have a consistent breakfast that bombs your body with protein and carbs. I like to have a dessert at breakfast, my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Chocolate Oatmeal Bar, to be more precise. After breakfast, every meal should be less in calories, so that the dinner is something easy to digest and 2-3 hours before bed.

3. Do the math

To be short, burn more than you eat. You have to write down everything you put in your mouth (keep your mind out of the gutter!), even if it's a glass of milk, even if it's a teaspoon of peanut butter, WRITE IT DOWN!
Also, every activity you have, write it down! You cook, you walk, you run, you do some housework, WRITE IT DOWN!
At the end of the day, do the math! You must have eaten less than you've moved.
For simplicity, use MyFitnessPal. I use it, it's easy to use and it does all the math for you. You only have to write.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell your impressions about this article.